Friday, February 12, 2010

Certified/Validated Mobile Phone Tools

Certified/Validated Mobile Phone Tools
.
A Poll running over on ForensicFocus (www.forensicfocus.com) concerns mobile phone tools used for examination that have not been Certified/Validated as forensically sound for the purpose to which they have and are currently being put to use to generate evidence. The Poll questions are:

.

All Mobile Phone Forensic Tools should be Certified/Validated?
--> I strongly agree all new and existing tools should be Certified/Validated
--> I strongly agree that only new tools should be Certified/Validated
--> I agree such a scheme could be useful but not a necessity
--> I disagree as such a scheme would affect sales/profits or my job skills
--> Who cares, we've been getting away with it so far
.
.

Poll weblink:
http://www.forensicfocus.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5346

No comments: