Mobile Evidence CDR/Billing Course
One-day live training session on mobile evidence CDR/Billing.
- understanding and obtaining evidence
- relationship between network and user
- relationship to cell site analysis (CSA)
I am proposing this training with a number issues that impact in the background:
- obtain training at a cost-effective price in difficult economic times
- people need training, even in difficult economic times
- demonstrate training from experienced individuals has been undertaken
- to improve understanding of CDR/Billing, thus improve evidential standards
The attendee does not require to have undertaken CDR/Billing work before.
I have checked out and compared prices for a one-day course and found the following:
1) They do not provide content like the course I am proposing;
2) They do not impart the experience to deal with the specifics, my course does;
3) They do not impart the information how to go about getting the evidence, mine does;
4) I won't be using the training course to take your money and then have the cheek to tell you why you should be using my examiner/exerpt services or buy my product;
5) My courses have always been about empowering people with the skills needed to do the job.
The basic cost per person is £239.00
Factors to consider: the training cost does not pay for your:
- your travel
- your overnight accommodation (should you want to stay on and travel back the next day)
- your food
- any other expense
The minimum number of attendees MUST be 50 to run the course due to the proposed venue in Surrey UK (and very nice it is too).
Interested, then please send an email to me, for a registration form:
trewmte @ gmail.com